Different Ways to Use Wahid Quran Game -
Our Wahid Quran game can be used in different ways to strengthen hifdh and bring excitement to kids when memorising the Quran. In this blog, we explain two different ways Wahid game can be used:
Game 1: Surah Chain
Object of the game: The last player to remain in the game wins.
Preparation: Prepare one set of surah cards (i.e 16 cards- 1 card for each surah)
- Shuffle the surah cards and place the pile of cards in the middle face down.
- The first player takes the top surah card and recites the first verse of the surah.
- The next player on the right then recites the next verse.
- Players continue the chain by reciting the next verse each time until the surah is completed.
- If a player makes a mistake, then he/she is eliminated and the other players continue playing.
- Once a surah is completed, the next player take a new surah card and starts a new chain by reciting the first verse of the new surah.
- This cycle continues until all surahs are read or only one player is remaining. The last player remaining in the game is the winner.
Note: Since there are 4 cards for each surah, you can have 4 sets of surah cards.
Game 2: Matching pairs
Object of the game: The player to collect the most cards (pairs) wins.
Preparation: Prepare two sets of surah cards (i.e 32 cards- 2 cards for each surah)
How to play:
1. Shuffle all the cards and spread them out face down.
2. Players take it in turns to flip over two cards. If they find a matching surah pair, they need to recite the surah without any mistakes.
3. If players recite the surah without any mistakes, they can keep the cards. Otherwise, the cards need to be turned again and the next player takes their turn.
4. If players don’t turn over a matching pair, the cards need to be turned over again. The next player continues with the game.
5. Continue playing until the last matching pair has been found.
6. The player with the most cards at the end wins.
Note: You only need a pair of surah cards for this game as mentioned above.